I have been accepted to the Boston Printmakers biennial, a premier exhibition of world class prints. Of @ 2000 entries,only 190 chosen. I am pleased.
I have produced a portfolio of 17 woodcuts for print publisher Jeff White of Totemic 17. Use Google.
I have scheduled a Major exhibition scheduled at Red Raven Gallery, Lancaster, August 2015, now over.
Jeff White has scheduled a major exhibition at Bronxville Womens Club, Bronxville, NY in November, 2015 including my portfolio made for the exhibit of Totemic 17.
In March 2016 I will hang a Major one man exhibition of prints and paintings at the Bronxville Womens' club.
I am now in the permanent collection of the Maier Museum, three block prints, and I have been put in a group exhibition there.
- Randolph College collection of American art with a focus on Impressionism & 20th-century Realism.
Address: 1 Quinlan St, Lynchburg, VA 24503
- I have recently installed a major exhibition at the Central Penn College in Harrisburg area, 25 major works, prints and drawings.
- Three relief prints have been placed in the permanent collection of The Musselman Library, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. I have just removed a major exhibition from the library's apse.
- In August Red Raven Gallery, Lancaster Pennsylvania, hosted a major exhibition of watercolors and prints, August 2015.
- I am included in an exhibition sponsored by Market View at the Pennsylvania Governor's Mansion in Harrisburg.